Bonide's Revenge Smoke Bombs are Mole & Gopher Gassers (4-Pack) 61110
Revenge Smoke Bombs are used in rodent burrows as a suffocating vapor smoke. This gassing method may be used for moles, gophers, woodchucks, rats, squirrels and skunks.
- Instead of using poison baits, this gasser would eliminate seconary poisoning.
- Quickly and effectively eliminates moles from gardens and lawns.
Prior To Application
Carefully observe areas to be treated. Apply cartridges only to burrow systems or dens currently being used by target species. Do not apply cartridges to burrows or dens known or believed to contain non-target vertebrate animals. Do not use cartridges where vegetation is dry and likely to catch fire.
- Read and understand the specific directions for the type of animal that you intend to control.
- Collect sufficient soil, rocks or other noncombustible materials to close burrow system after insertion of cartridge.
- Make sure the burrow or den hole(s) are large enough for easy insertion of cartridge.
- Position yourself so that you can light fuse and promptly insert cartridge into burrow.
- The minimum burn time is 5 seconds. Avoid breathing cartridge smoke.
- Prepare hold for treatment as specified [on product label] for target animal control.
- Insert fuse into cartridge, making sure at least two inches of fuse protrudes from the cartridge (minimum burn time 5 seconds). Working quickly, light fuse and insert cartridge into hole fuse-end first. Never light the cartridge directly [or with less than 2 inches of fuse nor hold a burning cartridge in your hand. Cover hold immediately with rock or sod, taking care not to smother cartridge. Immediately cover all openings from which gas escape is visible.
Do not use in, under, or near buildings, homes, porches or any structure.