Bonide Rose Rx Systemic Drench #963, Qt
Bonide's Rose Rx Systemic Drench has a combined chemistry of an insecticide and a fungicide. The insecticide, (Imidacloprid) is a systemic goes to the roots where it is taken up and travels inside the plant. It protects against Japanese beetles, borers, aphids and other listed insects. Since it is inside the plant, it will not wash off by rain. It will protect new growth and last for six weeks. The fungicide,(Tebuconazole ) protects against such diseases as black spot, powdery mildew and other listed diseases.
Bonide's Rose Rx Systemic Drench may be poured around the base of shrubs or roses or sprayed on top of flowerbeds.
Coverage and When To Use
1 quart of Rose Rx Systemic Drench treats up to 16 roses or other shrubs or 200 sq. ft. of flower bed. Use Bonide's Rose Rx Drench every 6 weeks throughout the growing season and every 4-5 weeks in sandy soil. See label for seasonal limitations.
Featured Benefits of Bonide's Rose Rx Systemic Drench
- Dual action insect, and disease protection
- Protection lasts up to 6 weeks
- Apply as a drench, and no spraying is required
- Protects the entire plant including shrubs, roses, and annual plants
- Will not wash off during watering or rain.
- Simply measure mix and pour around the base of your roses and shrubs or sprinkle over the top of your entire flower bed.