||Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Hornets, Fire Ants, Spiders (including Black Widow spiders), Scorpions, Crickets, Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Centipedes, Earwigs, Flies and Mosquitoes
Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Hornets, and other listed insects:
- Spray at sunrise or sunset when insect are least active.
- Stand a safe distance from the nest. Do not stand directly underneath.
- Shake can well before each use. Hold can upright and spray away from the person. Push button to spray.
- Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
To Kill Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Fire Ants, Spiders, Scorpions, Crickets, Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Centipedes, Earwigs, Flies and Mosquitoes:
- Spray 1-2 seconds until surface is moist to kill insects under eaves, around screens, windows doors, patios, cracks ,holes and crevices or wherever insects are noticed.
- To prevent insects from entering the home, spray around areas where insect enter such as outdoor plumbing, faucets,etc. and cracks and crevices in foundations as well as along sills and ledges