Bonide Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew Concentrate
Kill foliage feeding worms on fruits and vegetables with all natural Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew. Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew with Spinosad has gotten this unique name from an abandoned rum distillery in a Caribbean Island.
Captain Jack's & Spinosad
In 1982, a distinctive soil dwelling bacterium called Spinosad was discovered on this Caribbean island. Since that discovery, Spinosad has never been found in nature in any other location in the world. Spinosad has become a unique pesticide used in organic gardening. Captain Jack's kills tent caterpillars, borers, bagworms, caterpillars, beetles, spider mites, codling moth, gypsy moth, loopers, leaf miners, and more. See the complete list on the product label.
- Spinosad is an organic substance, listed with USDA for organic gardens.
- Captain Jack's Deadbrew may be used to control and kill pests on apple trees, tomatoes, melons, broccoli, peas, and lettuce plants.
- This concentrate can create up to 8 gallons of product to spray on your plants, and can be used up to 6 times per growing season if needed.
- Captain Jack's Spinosad does not significantly affect beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests.
- Also comes in the convenient ready to use dust: Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew Flower & Vegetable Garden Dust
- Conserve SC by Dow Agro-Sciences has 11.3 % Spinosad if you require a larger amount of Spinosad product.