||For you Mother Earth people ( I am one) this is as organic as you can get. I have not tried it yet but we get good feed back.
||1.5 lbs ( #257) UPC: 037321002574 and 4 lbs (#258) UPC : 037321002581
||Kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, loopers, leaf miners, spider mites, tent caterpillars, thrips and other listed pests.
|Active Ingredient (s)
||Spinosad - 0.001%
|For Use :
For use on fruits, vegetables, berries, citrus, grapes, nuts and ornamentals
- Fruiting vegetables: Tomato, Pepper, Okra and Eggplant
- Cuccurbits: Cantaloupe and Honeydew
- Cole Crops (Brassica) : Broccoli, Cabbage, and Cauliflower
- Leafy Vegetables: Lettuce, Spinach and Celery
- Tuberous Vegetables: Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Yams, Jerusalem Artichoke, Chinese Artichoke and Cassava
- Stone Fruits: Peaches, Plums, Cherries, Nectarines, Prunes and Apricots
- Bushberries and Caneberries: Blueberry, Blackberry and Rasperry
||One pound will cover approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
||Shake dust out of container on plants that have listed pests present.
- Dust a through application to the undersides and tops of plant leaves. Apply in the morning or evening when there is little wind, to prevent drift.
- Shake out of the canister over the plants to be treated.
||AK, DC, HI
||Do not make overhead applications for taller than 6 ft in height.