JT Eaton Insecticidal Duster Hand Bellow Duster
- Bellow Bulb Hand Duster is a perfect duster for small dusting applications. This bellow duster has a spring that is compressed in order to release the dust.
- This duster will hold between 4 oz to 8 oz of dry dust. It would depend on the dry weight of the dust.
- Has a rod for easy cleaning.
- Can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
- Fill the bellow duster half way with a dust such as CimeXa Dust, D Fense Dust, Delta Dust , Drione Dust or other dusts.
- When you squeeze the duster, the dust will come out of the end tip.This will allow you to inject dust into places like wall voids, light switch plates, and crack and crevices or any other places insects like to hide.
|Pro Tips||To use this duster remove the rubber stopper and fill it about half full with your dust of choice. Insert the stopper and flip the duster over so that the rubber stopper is facing down and the metal spout is at the top. Now squeeze it to produce a fine puff of dust that looks like smoke. *Hint: Place a coin inside the duster to break up clumps when you shake it.|
|Product Label||Product Information|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|
Write Your Own Review