Catchmaster 72MB Mouse/Insect Glue Boards-Scented With Peanut Butter
Catchmaster 72MB Mouse/Insect Glue Boards are made of a very high quality glue that ensures the "stickiness". The Catchmaster 72MB are pre-baited with peanut butter to attract mice or insects. As long as the glue remains dust-dirt free, it will last a long time. Place them in corners, along baseboards and walls, behind appliances, or any area where the mice or insects are traveling. They are disposable after you catch them.
- Each board measures 8.5 x 5.25″, 72 to a box
- Peanut Butter scent
- Huge catching surface – 30 sq. in.
- Disposable cardboard
- Perforated to tear off and place glue directly against baseboards to secure traps and prevent drag offs.
- May lie flat or folded to protect it from dust. Also, mice like to enter a "sheltered" area like the fold up triangle/tunnel shape.
Glue Trapping Tips
- Place out several traps to increase likelihood of a catch.
- If possible, leave the trap in the environment for a day or two before removing the release paper. This will allow for mice to get use to the trap, so they don't shy away from it.
- Secure traps with Hercules putty if needed
How to Get A Pet Off a Glue Board