Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap (#975-8)
Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap (#975-8) is used for catching flies outside. Safe and easy to use with no pesticides.
The Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap has a specially formulated lure designed to attract most common fly species. Use outside on home exteriors, farms, camping, patios and decks. Can be sealed and thrown away as sanitary disposability. The special locking cap feature ensures that the contents will not spill or emit unwanted odors. Each bag comes with an easy open pop-cap and twist tie for hanging.
Easy To Use
Just add water an the attractant dissolves
Specially formulated lure designed to attract most common fly species
- Safe fly trap - Ingredients are non-toxic and non-poisonous.
- Trap systems can be used around animals and humans. ·
- Will attract a broad range of flies including Houseflies, Blowflies, etc. ·
- Water is added to the bait. The resulting solution creates an attractant that flies cannot resist.
- Once trapped, the flies drown in the water based mixture. ·
- Attractant is not hydroscopic -it will not retain moisture. ·
- Attractant does not age with time
- Hang several traps 10-30 feet from homes to greatly reduce problems with flies inside the home.
- In enclosed areas, such as barns, hang traps within 6 feet of electrical lights.
- Hang traps in sunny areas, away from strong winds or drafts.
- Catchmaster Fly Trap will generally attract flies from a distance of 30-40 feet depending on wind conditions.
- If solution in the trap falls below water line, add more water.
- Bait will attract a broad range of species and is long lasting.