Chapin 8001A 70-Pound Lawn Spreader-10 inch Rubber Tires
The Chapin 8001A 70-Pound Lawn Spreader produces an even spread pattern due to its SureSpread technology. This 70 lb spreader has a powder coated steel frame, adjustable gate with 30 gate settings for both seed and fertilizer. It has enclosed gears to withstand elements.
- 70-Pound capacity hopper with an enclosed gear system
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Adjustable gate with 30 gate settings
- 10-inch rubber tires
- Warranty: 1-year limited from Chapin manufacturing
- Seed (grass & plant)
- Weed & Feed
General Operating Instructions (from manual)
- Before filling the hopper, make sure gate control is closed.
- Read the suggested setting on the material's bag or reference the the application chart on the spreader's control panel to determine the appropiate setting.
- After removing the wing nut, slide the indicator to desired setting and tighten wing nut completely.
- To begin spreading, pull the gate control towards you to open the gate and start walking (about 3mph pace)
- Push the gate control in th closed position to stop spreading.