CimeXa Insecticide Dust
CimeXa Insecticide Dust
CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills bed bug adults and nymphs, killing bed bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs. CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs.also effective against fleas, ticks, lice, cockroaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish and spiders. Use Cimexa Dust on mattresses for bed bug control, cracks and crevices, voids, and many other locations.
- As a low toxic insecticide dust, CimeXa Dust is composed of 100% Amorphous Silica Gel. It is odorless and does not stain surfaces.
- Cimexa's formula not only provides immediate control, but will last up to ten years if undisturbed.
- Bed Bug Control Guide
- 4 oz puffer bottle
- 5 gallon pail
- 4 oz puffer bottle and JT Eaton Bellow Duster
Special CimeXa Features
- Will not become clumpy and keeps working for up to 10 years undisturbed (unlike dessicant packs)
- Based on lab tests, CimeXa Dust kills three times faster than diatomaceous earth.
- Cimexa Dust-Hazard 3 Tier (Cimexa Dust only has a caution or no signal word on the label. It has a low acute toxicity and/or has no warnings about toxicity to fish or other aquatic life, birds, wildlife, or honey bees.)
How CimeXa Dust Kills Insects
CimeXa Dust works by destroying the waxy skeletal cutical of the insect which very quickly causes death by dehydration. The silica-based dust has exceptional absorption of water (in liquid form) and oil. It may be used as a dust or mixed with water on mattresses, in voids, cracks, crevices, carpets, pet rest areas and other areas.
|Pro Tips||Make sure you wear Gloves with Cimexa Dust. Cimexa will really make your hands dry. If that happens, wash your hands and use some hand lotion. Cimexa Dust is considered the best dust for bed bugs.|
CimeXa Insecticide Dust kills Bed Bugs, Ants, Cockroaches, Firebrats, Silverfish, Spiders, Mites, Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks and Drywood Termites.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Amorphous Silica Gel ( 92.1%)|
|For Use :||Residential, commercial, industrial, institutional,municipal,agricultural, research, daycare,health care, educational, recreational,office buildings, hotels, motels, garages, transport vehicles, warehouses, theaters, food handling and food processing establishments.|
|Yield||4 oz or 5 lbs|
|Mixture|Application||The standard usage rate is 2 oz. per 100 sq. ft.|
|Retreatment||Lasts up to 10 years when undisturbed|