Cirkil CX Concentrate
Cirkil CX concentrate kills Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Cirkil CX kills bed bugs and their eggs for up to 3 weeks in locations where it is applied. Since Cirkil CX is a non-toxic botanical product (contains neem oil), it is safe to use in sensitive places like hospitals, nursing homes, schools, as well as homes, apartments, dormitories, hotels, offices, and more. It will kill bed bugs directly or after dried, indirectly from the sprayed residue. It also controls smoky brown roaches, cellar spiders, firebrats, house crickets, moisture ants, silverfish, pavement ants, ravida field ants, pea aphids, bean aphids and green bottle flies.
Yield: Makes one gallon of finished solution.
Cirkil CX is non-toxic, and it made of cold-pressed neem oil (a botanical oil that is of food-grade quality). It is part of the National Organics Program (NOP) and Recognized as Safe (GRAS); all ingredients are biodegradable. It has a high botanical scent.
- Contact and residual kill of bed bugs and eggs
- Botanical insecticide, cold-pressed neem oil (environmentally safe and low-toxic)
- Environmentally safe, low-toxic, and biodegradable
- Only EPA registered product to kill both bed bugs and eggs ( effective against all stages of bed bug life cycle)
- Works fast and is effective against pyrethroid-resistant strains
- Pour 1 quart (32 oz) in a one-gallon sprayer, then fill up the one-gallon tank with 3 quarts of water and mix well.
- Treat cracks and crevices where the bed bugs are hiding. Spray these surfaces until they are moist. In locations where you can not get a liquid formulation, use Cimexa Dust or Temprid Ready aerosols.
- Generally speaking one gallon of finished product (one quart of Cirkil CX to 3 parts of water) will treat 200-800 square feet, depending on surface treated.
- Inspect for bedbug locations then spray:
- under and around beds
- dressers, head boards
- under and behind night stands
- seams, closets, bed frames, blinds, window treatments, moldings
- where carpets and walls meet, surfaces (especially tufts, seams, edges, cracks and crevices where bed bugs hide)
- Repeat application in 10-14 days for a period of 4-6 weeks
- Use the mixed solution within a day. If you think you only need a half gallon's worth, cut the ratio in half (1 pt to 3 pts of water).
- For best performance, turn off circulation and close window and doors at application site and leave undisturbed for 4 hours.