Cirkil RTU is a ready-to-use botanical insecticide that is made with cold-pressed neem oil from the neem tree. This biodegradable insecticide kills adult bed bugs, bed bug nymphs and bed bug eggs for up to two weeks. It works quickly and has a broad and flexible indoor use label. Cirkil RTU kills bed bugs within eight hours of application and works well against pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs.
For a larger amount of Cirkil, use Cirkil CX is a concentrate to make a gallon of finished solution (must use what you mix within a couple of days).
Cirkil RTU and Bed Bug Control
Since Cirkil RTU is ready to use, do not dilute. You can use Cirkil RTU as spot treatments or small defined areas in areas of bed bug infestations. Spray under beds, box springs, headboards, behind night stands, closets, dressers, mattress seams, curtains, under and behind wall hangings, carpets, rugs, wall and window treatments, suitcases, carpet edges, molding and any place where bed bugs may be hiding. Pay particular attention to seams, edges, tufts, cracks, crevices and folds for optimal results.
Cirkil RTU and Rag in Bag Protocol Against Bed Bugs
Cirkil RTU can be used for treating items that water would damage such as, electronics, books, and DVD's.
- Place infested item(s) in a heavy duty garbage bag
- Put a plastic grocery bag sheet on top of the infested item to prevent them from coming in direct contact with treated rag.
- Place a rag(s) or 4-5 sheets of highly absorbent paper towels on the protective plastic grocery bag sheet
- Apply 1-2 fl oz of Cirkil RTU to 1.5- 3 sq ft of surface areas on the rag material.
- Tie the plastic bag and leave it sealed for 5 days to control bed bug adults, eggs, and nymphs.
- To account for variations in tolerance levels, we recommend bags be left unopened for at least two days longer than minimum time required. See Rag In Bag Tests
Items being treated
|Volume of Cirkil RTU
|Electronics, hard plastics/metals
|DVD's, Video Games, CD's
|Shoes, handbags, etc
Cirkil RTU - Top Features
- Effective against pyrethroid-resistant strains
- EPA approved biopesticide
- Contact kill of bed bugs and eggs
- Works fast
- Keeps killing live bed bugs for up to 2 weeks
- Botanical ingredients; minimal toxicity
- Non-toxic mode of action
- Effective as a direct, indirect and residual treatment
- prevents bed bug egg hatch as a residual treatment