- Broadleaf Weeds:
- Annual broomweed, Bedstraw (cleavers), Black medic, Cocklebur, Curly dock, Dogfennel (cypressweed), Field bindweed, Kochia, Marestail, Pigweed, Plantain, Prickly lettuce, Puncturevine, Ragweed (common and western), Sericea lespedeza, Sulfur cinquefoil, Thistle spp., Tropical soda apple, Velvetleaf, Yarrow,
- Woody Plants:
- Aspen, Birch species, Blackberry, Chinese tallowtree, Elderberry, Hackberry, Honeysuckle, Huisache, Poison ivy, Locust (black and honey), Mesquite, Persimmon (eastern and Texas), Poison oak, Poplars, Privet, Prunus spp., Sassafras, Sumac, Willow, Yucca,
- See label for a complete list
- Broadcast or directed foliar spray treatments must be made to plants that are in full leaf at the time of application. This product controls only broadleaf plants that are emerged at the time of application.
- Do not apply more than 2 quarts per acre of this product (0.5 lb. ae fluroxypyr, 1.5 lbs. ae triclopyr) per annual growing season.
- Do not use on bentgrass, alfalfa, or other desirable forbs, especially legumes such as clover, unless injury or loss of such plants can be tolerated
- Do not apply directly to the banks of ditches used for irrigation or domestic purposes. Do not apply directly to water.