Commercial Bed Bug Kit provides larger amount of products to kill bed bugs.
- (1)-Temprid FX-400 ml ( yields 48 gal for bedbug control - spray in bed bug hiding places like boxsprings and baseboards, and mattresses)
- (2 )- Cimexa Dust 4 oz containers (6 month residual treatment for places you can't see - ex, behind baseboards and electrical outlets - also for use on mattresses)
- (1 )-B&G Dust-R Bulb Dusterr #1150-14 oz
- (2 ) Cans of D-Fense NXT (2) Cans of Bedlam Plus Aerosols ( for use on furniture, ex, dressers and night stands). D-Fense NXT contains one residual insecticide active ingredient, deltamethrin and 2 IGRs (Insect Growth Regulators), Novaluron and Pyriproxyfen. These 2 IGRs help to break the bed bug life cycle and to prohibit the insect from molting correctly.
- Can not be shipped by Next day or 2nd day air since it has an aerosol.
Additional Options at a Discounted Price
- SenSci Volcano Detector Kit -SenSci Volcano Bed Bug Detectors identify and capture bed bugs. These detectors are very helpful in early detection of bed bug infestations or if you want to monitor your bed bug treatment plan.
- Nuvan Pro Strips-Use Nuvan ProStrips to treat items such as electronics, clothing, books, toys, shoes. Place items in a airtight bag and allow the Nuvan Pro-Strips to penetrate and kill the bed bugs hiding in these areas. Allow about 2 to 3 days to kill adult bed bugs and 7 days to kill their eggs
Since inspection and detection of bed bugs is important in bed bug control, bed bug monitors and detection traps can track the progress of bed bug treatments. They are also handy to determine if there is a bed bug infestation in a given area.