Complete Lawn Starter Kit
This complete lawn starter kit will cover pre-emergent, post-emergent, and spot applications for a year long package. It also includes Herbicide Helper to improve the wetting of the foliage.
- 1 x Hi-Yield Weed and Grass Stopper- 35lb. Hi-Yield Weed and Grass Stopper is pre-emergent granular will help prevent broad leaf and grassy weeds such as crabgrass from developing. Not only is it effective in the spring time against crabgrass but for fall weeds such as annual bluegrass.
- 35 lb. treats up to 10,000 to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Apply in the spring and fall months
- It may be used on cool season grasses and warm season grasses.
- 1 x Q4 Plus-Qt. - Q4 Plus is a selective post-emergent herbicide. This powerful herbicide has four active ingredients that controls such weeds as yellow nutsedge, crabgrass, foxtail, certain grassy weeds, and other troublesome broadleaf weeds in cool-season turf areas.
- 5-8 pints per acre or 1.8 - 3 oz. per 1000 sq. ft. depending on target and turf. See label for all dilution rates.
- Do not use on St Augustine or Centipede grass For Warm Season Grasses, use the Southern Broadleaf Lawn Kit
- 1 x Gly- Pho- Sel Pro -Dry 75 SG-11 oz- Gly-Pho-Sel Pro is a great spot treatment for hard to kill weeds. This 75% glyphosate formula has an extra boost for faster burn down and kills roots as well.
- Low use rate of 1.5 oz per gallon makes Gly-Pho Sel Pro Dry 75 SG very economical to use.
- It is a non-selective herbicide, that will kill most vegetation that it hits. Be careful of any wind drifts to avoid harm to desirable vegetation.
- 1 x Herbicide Helper pt- Herbicide Helper is a spreader/penetrant to improve performance of herbicides. It improves the wetting of the foliage for better penetration, resulting in faster and better weed control.
- Use 2 tbsp (1 oz ) in 3-5 gallons of mixed spray.
- Agitate thoroughly (it is recommended to frequently shake the sprayer while spraying).