Concern Weed Prevention Plus for Lawn Care 8-2-4
Concern Weed Prevention Plus for Lawn Care 8-2-4 with 100% natural corn gluten is a pre-emergent herbicide plus a fertilizer of bone meal and sulfate to gently fertilize your lawn for green and lush grass. As a pre-emergent, it controls up to 90% of weed control in the first year on dandelions and crabgrass and other listed weeds. It combines corn gluten meal (82%), nitrogen (8%), phosphate (2%) and potash (4%) for a all-in-one product. However, if you have existing weeds, it will not stop their growth.
To make sure that the corn gluten absorbs into the ground, water in after application. After that, it is best to have a few dry days (rain-free) for a couple of days. Wait for 6 weeks for an application if you have newly seeded lawns.
Macronutrient break down of 8-2-7 (NPK analysis)
- 8% N=Nitrogen – promotes leaf growth & fast green up
- 2% P=Phosphorous – supports flower & fruit development
- 4% K=Potassium – helps deep root development & general plant health
- Contains corn gluten (by-product of the cornstarch manufacturing process and it has the ability to prevent seeds from maturing)
- Prevents weeds while fertilizing your lawn
- Will not burn your lawn
- 90% effective weed control in the first year
- Easy to use and to distribute evenly
- 25 lb bag covers 1,500 square feet