Confront Herbicide Specialty Herbicide
Confront herbicide combines two different active ingredients, Triclopyr and Clopyralid to control a broad spectrum of weeds such as tough to kill weeds like wild violet and oxalis to common weeds such as dandelion, clover, thistle and narrow leaf plantain in non residential in listed warm-season and cool season turf grasses. Confront will provide close to 100 % control of 35 hard to control broadleaf weeds when used according to directions on the label.
Compare Confront to Quali Pro 2-D Herbicide. It has the same label and is more economical.
Confront specialty herbicide is for commercial use only (not residential use).
- Versatility: Confront may be applied to several types of both cool-season and warm season non residential turf grass (see label for list)
- Control: Close to 100% control of 35 hard to control broadleaf weeds.
- Economical: With one application, it provides broad spectrum control that saves labor cost
- Low Odor: A great choice for public facilities and commercial grounds.
- Sales Sheet
- Spray: Spray a uniform coverage when weeds are actively growing.
- Standard Broadcast Application: Apply at the rate of 1-2 pints with enough water to spread 20-200 gallons of a total mix over one acre ( (0.5 to 5 gallons spray per 1000 sq ft)>
- Low Volume Application: Apply at the rate of 1-2 pints of Confront per acre (0.37-0.74 oz per 1,000 square feet) for broadleaf control. Use enough water (5-20 gallons ) to cover an acre. Adding a non-ionic surfactant at the rate of 1/4-1/2 pint per acre will improve spray coverage.
- Spot Treatment of Ornamental Turfgrass: Apply 0.5 oz in 1 gallon of water to spray broadleaf weeds that are susceptible. This will cover about 1,000 square ft of turf.
- Avoid turfgrass injury: Wait for 4 weeks before a repeat application. Mow newly seeded turf 2-3 times before treatment. Applying Confront under drought conditions may not product desired results.Do not water for 6 hours after application. Apply to well established turfgrass that has a strong root system that has not been weakened by drought, temperature extremes, nematodes or other factors.