Conic MSO Methylated Seed Oil Concentrate
Conic MSO is a spray adjuvant from 100% methylated vegetable oil. It is a wetting agent that increases coverage on foliage, improving the performance of herbicides and pesticides. This preferred MSO surfactant has low use rates.
- Low use rate
- When it comes to CONIC, less is more. This high concentrate formula was specially designed for a low use rate—saving you time and money.
- Tough on weeds
- Destroy stubborn weeds with CONIC. Formulated with top-quality surfactants, CONIC is your go-to solution for hard-to-control weeds or when the pesticide label recommends an MSO surfactant.
- Sales Sheet
- Turf and Ornamental: 1-2 pints / acre
- Non-Crop: 1-2 pints / acre
- Agriculture: 1-2 pints / acre
- Herbicides: 1-2 pints / acre