Contrac Soft Bait
- Buy 2 for $113.25 each and save 4%
Contrac Soft Bait with the trusted Contrac name is a new soft bait by Bell Labs. Like all Contrac products (blox and pellets), it is a single feed bait, made of bromadiolone with superior bait acceptance.
Contrac Soft Bait- Bell Labs
Contrac Soft Bait with the trusted Contrac name is a new soft bait by Bell Labs. Like all Contrac products (blox and pellets), it is a single feed bait, made of bromadiolone, just like Contrac Blox. It is formulated with a unique balance of fats and oils for exceptional palatability and superior bait acceptance by both mice and rats.
Exhaustive Research and Testing
Bell has provided extensive research and testing to ensure that Contrac Soft Bait is the best of the soft bait products in quality and bait acceptance. It has undergone proven testing in both the field and lab testing in urban, rural, commercial and residential settings for its effectiveness. Bell's manufacturing process ensures contact with the sachet paper, maximizing bait acceptance.
Contrac Soft Bait (Won't Freeze, Mold or Melt)
- Contrac Soft Bait will not mold, freeze or melt due to its outstanding preservation packaging.
- Packaging: 16 lb pail (726 x10g sachets)
How Does Contrac Soft Bait Work?
Rodents such as roof rats, norway rats, and house mice may consume a single feeding in one night. All it requires to kill a rodent is one single feeding. The first dead rodent will start to appear in four or five days after the feeding begins.
- Select locations where mice, rats or meadow voles are active and are running. Typical locations include beside burrows, along walls, by gnawed openings, in concealed places, corners, and between floors and walls. If at all possible, remove any and all alternative food sources that these rodents may be consuming.
- Place this bait inside or within 100 feet of a structure; perimeter baiting is prohibited by law.
- Place Contrac Soft Bait in tamper-resistant stations to protect children, pets, and non-targeted wildlife from exposure to this bait. By law, rodent bait stations are mandatory for above ground use, and tamper resistant bait stations must be used when children, pets, and non-targeted wildlife have access to bait placement locations.
- Tamper resistant bait stations must be tested and proven to be resistant to children under six years of age and destruction by dogs.
- Ambush Bait Stations are rodent bait stations that can hold Contrac Baits or T Rex Traps. The Ambush bait station is the top choice in the tamper resistance line of rodent bait stations since they are very sturdy. Ambush stations may be used for both mice and rats.
- For Rats: Place 9-43 sachets per placement every 15-30 feet in infested areas. Maintain a fresh supply of bait for at least ten days or until rat activity has ceased.
- Mice and Meadowvoles: Place 1-2 sachets every 8-12 feet (if there is high mice activity, place out up 6 sachets per placement.) Continue an uninterrupted supply for 15 days or until mice activity has ceased.
- Follow-Up:If reinfestation occurs, repeat treatment. Limit sources such as food, water and harborage areas to help prevent reinfestation. For areas where rodent infestations are persistent and ongoing, place out permanent rodent bait stations with a supply of fresh rodent bait.
|Pro Tips||The rage is on on soft bait verse block bait.The reason is because of acceptance. Rodents love this stuff . I have been to Bell labs up in Madison Wisconsin and the facility with the production, quality control, and testing is impressive. We rotate our stock so you can be assured if fresh product.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bromadiolone 0.005%|
|For Use :||