Pharaoh Ant Identification and Treatment
- very small, 1/16 inches
- yellow to red color with black on abdomen (rear of ant)
- most commonly found inside
- wall voids, moist areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and warm areas such as under appliances or in wall outlets
- water sources (sinks, baths, drains and toilets)
- Throughout United States
- most commonly found inside homes and structures in southern United States
- repellent sprays and dust can spread problem so we recommend baiting indoors
- slow acting bait
- find trail inside and apply bait
- these ants go through protein and sweet diet cycles so changing baits might be necessary
- remove all competitive food sources indoors
- use non-repellent insecticides and aerosols
- perimeter treatment helps prevent ant problem (base of structure, window sills, around doors, AC units, etc.)
- use non-repellent aerosols inside such as:
- use a non-repellent spray or aerosol in conjunction with baits
- this kit provides both sweet and protein bait
More Information: Pharaoh Ants
$11.25 As low as: $8.98InTice "Thiquid" Ant Bait is a thick, syrup bait which is highly effective against a wide range of pest ants.
The thick syrupy consistancy and premium food ingredients make InTice Thiquid Ant Bait accepted by a much wider ant population that may be resitant to other ant baits
May be used as a spot application, the fully labeled 4 oz dropper bottle is convenient and easy to use.
$33.85 As low as: $29.90Bayer's Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait with Imidacloprid is a high performance, low impact, ant bait that remains effective for up to three months. Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait controls many ant species, including Argentine ants, Pharaoh ants, ghost ants, black garden ants, odorous house ants, and crazy ants.
May be used inside or outside.
1 Unit :120 gram(4.23 oz) bottle with 10 clear ant bait stationsLearn More
$29.82 As low as: $28.50Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations - 24 individual Max Force Ant bait stations - active ingredient: Fipronil (FC)
Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations work for Pharoah, Argentine, red imported, acrobat, pavement ants, and more.
Use 3-4 stations in an average room, 6-8 for heavier infestations.
$35.55 As low as: $32.25
Out of stockMaxforce (MAX FORCE) FC Ant Bait Gel works well for sugar feeding ants. Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel is an excellent bait when the smaller ants are feeding on sugar: Pharoah, Argentine, red imported, acrobat, pavement ants and more. The active ingredient is Fipronil.
Packaging: Box contains 4 (.95 oz) tubes.Learn More
$43.95 As low as: $38.50Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide gets rid of fire ants in as little as 15 minutes and keep them away for four months. Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide has the same active ingredient bifenthrin as Talstar and Bifen IT residuals, but combined with another active ingredient called zeta-cypermethrin. This supercharges the bifenthrin bringing faster results. Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide is formulated in a clay based granule that provides even coverage, rapid disintegration in lawns and turf and very little dust. Learn More
$32.04 As low as: $29.50
Termidor Foam is the same great product Termidor, in a convenient ready to use pressurized foam can.
Termidor Foam termiticide/insecticide is ideal for wall voids and spot treatments. Termidor Foam is effective on termites, ants and other listed pests.Learn More
$29.75 As low as: $26.00
FUSE Foam is a ready to use foam that combines two active non-repellent active ingredients,(Fipronil 0.005% and Imidacloprid 0.025%) for direct injection in listed areas where termites, ants, and listed pests have infested. FUSE Foam is an expanding foam with a 30:1 expansion ratio to foam into ant and termite nests and galleries and structural voids. When sprayed, FUSE Foam expands with an expansion ratio of 30:1, uses one oz of product in approximately 5 seconds producing about 1 quart of foam.Learn More