Which Indoor Kit is right for me?
Click on image to enlarge
Less than 2,500-3,000 square feet
- Indoor Aerosol Flea Kit (No Mix)
- This kit is not only easy to use but it is also ready to use (no mixing required.) PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aersol is one of the most effective flea control aerosols on the market. Alpine Flea Aersol is also equipped with an IGR to help stop growth of the next generation. One can will cover 2652 square feet and two treatments is recommended. This kit has (2) PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols + Davis D'Limonene Shampoo + Martin's Flee Plus IGR
- Indoor Flea Combo Mix- Small
- If you are just treating indoors, have less than 3,000 square feet, and would like a liquid concentrate, this is the right kit for you. This kit not only eliminates the existing problem but also inhibits the growth the next generation. This kit may be shipped express UPS.
More than 3,000 square feet
- Indoor Flea Combo Mix- Large
- If you have more than 2500-3000 square feet to cover, we would recommended this combo. It is just as effective as the Indoor Flea Combo Mix- Small and covers a much larger area.
Which Outdoor Kit is right for me?
Click on image to enlarge
Do you have a yard that needs to be treated as well?
- Indoor and Outdoor Flea Kit
- If are going to be treating indoors and outdoors, this is the right kit for you. The kit provides Bifen It and an IGR called Tekko Pro to use outside and two cans of Pivot Ultra Aerosols that are for inside use. We took the best treatments for inside and outside of the house and combined them to provide complete coverage of your home.
- Outdoor Flea Kit
- This kit is great if you are just looking to just treat for fleas outside of your house. The Bifen IT and the IGR called Tekko Pro combine together to create a long lasting residual and grown inhibitor that will help eliminate flea problems that may be persisting in your yard.
Starting at: $62.43
Out of stock
Indoor Aerosol Flea Kit ( PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols + Davis D'Limonene Shampoo + Martin's Flee Plus IGR)
- (2) PT Alpine Flea and Bedbug Aerosols Each 20 oz can covers 2652 square feet
- (1) D'Limonene Shampoo12 oz pet shampoo
- (1) Martin's Flee Plus IGR Trigger Spray 8 oz topical spray for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- Individually valued at $69.36 for 62.43
This indoor flea combo combines FenvaStar EcoCap, Martin's IGR, and Exciter Insecticide. Use the FenvaStar EcoCap as a residual insecticide to kill the adult fleas, the Exciter to promote and enhance a quick knockdown of the aggravating fleas (quick relief from biting fleas), and the Martin's IGR stops the flea cycle. This kit may be used on rugs, carpets, and hard surfaces. However, if you have hardwood floors, you may not want a water-based product on your floors. If that is the case, choose Precor 2625, PT Alpine Flea Aerosol, or Pivot Ultra AerosolLearn More
Indoor Flea Combo-Large
This indoor flea combo combines FenvaStar Plus, Tekko Pro IGR and Exciter Insecticide. Use the FenvaStar Plus and Exciter Insecticide to kill the adult fleas and the Tekko Pro IGR is stop the flea cycle. The FenvaStar Plus is a residual insecticide and the Exciter will amplify the effects of the insecticide and provide a quicker kill of the adult fleas that are present at the time of the application, for quick relief from biting fleas.Learn More
- (2) Pivot Ultra Aerosol Plus Flea and Tick - Use this complete aerosol indoors. It will kill both immature and mature fleas and ticks. It stops the growth cycle; one can treats up to 2625 sq ft (may need to spray again in about 14 days).
- Tekko Pro IGR-16 oz-Outdoors-Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)- Breaks the life cycle of the fleas or ticks. Combine with Bifen IT
- Bifen IT-Qt-Outdoors, will kill the adult fleas. Combine with Tekko Pro IGR for the first two sprayings.