Fleas - Indoor Carpet
Exterminator Recommendations for Killing Indoor Fleas in Carpet:
- Prevention: Flea Stoppers Powder. If you have an active infestation use an Flea Aerosol to kill current flea adults. It will take six weeks for the Flea Stoppers Powder to cut the cycle.
- Cure Existing Infestations Insecticides and IGR's: FenvaStar Plus, Conquer and Onslaught (kills adult fleas) combined with IGRs such as Precor, Meteor, Martins' IGR (reduces egg production). The IGR's cut the flea cycle and the liquid insecticides kill the adult fleas.
- Cure Existing Infestations with Flea Control Aerosols: Use aerosols such as Pivot Ultra, Alpine Flea, Ultracide or Precor 2000. These may work on both carpet and hard floor surfaces. These aerosols have the insecticides and IGRs combined for ease of use.
- For more information about flea control, go to: Flea Control.
This indoor flea combo combines FenvaStar EcoCap, Tekko Pro IGR, and Exciter Insecticide. Use the FenvaStar EcoCap as a residual insecticide to kill the adult fleas, the Exciter to promote and enhance a quick knockdown of the aggravating fleas (quick relief from biting fleas), and the Tekko Pro IGR to stop the flea cycle. This kit may be used on rugs, carpets, and hard surfaces. However, if you have hardwood floors, you may not want a water-based product on your floors. If that is the case, choose Precor 2625, PT Alpine Flea Aerosol, or Pivot Ultra AerosolLearn More
Indoor Flea Combo-Large
This indoor flea combo combines FenvaStar Plus, Tekko Pro IGR and Exciter Insecticide. Use the FenvaStar Plus and Exciter Insecticide to kill the adult fleas and the Tekko Pro IGR is stop the flea cycle. The FenvaStar Plus is a residual insecticide and the Exciter will amplify the effects of the insecticide and provide a quicker kill of the adult fleas that are present at the time of the application, for quick relief from biting fleas.
- FenvaStar Plus - 16 oz (yields 36-38 gallons for flea control)
- Tekko Pro IGR-16 oz. (yields 16 gallons for flea control)
- Exciter Insecticide 2 x 1 oz bottles (yields 2 gallons for flea control)
- Valued at $90.74 for $81.67
$27.95 As low as: $19.95
Precor 2625 Premise Spray (covers 2625 square feet) is a unique water-based aerosol. Precor 2625 Premise Spray combines active ingredients that kill adult fleas and other insects, (Etofenprox) and has an Insect Growth Regulator, (Methoprene) to disrupt the life cycle of the fleas. Not only does it provide a long lasting residual activity (up to seven months), but it has a combination of ingredients,( tetramethrin and pyrethrin) for a quick knockdown.
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.Learn More
- (2) Pivot Ultra Aerosol Plus Flea and Tick - Use this complete aerosol indoors. It will kill both immature and mature fleas and ticks. It stops the growth cycle; one can treats up to 2625 sq ft (may need to spray again in about 14 days).
- Tekko Pro IGR-16 oz-Outdoors-Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)- Breaks the life cycle of the fleas or ticks. Combine with Bifen IT
- Bifen IT-Qt-Outdoors, will kill the adult fleas. Combine with Tekko Pro IGR for the first two sprayings.
Starting at: $21.90
Tekko Pro is an innovative new insect growth regulator from Control Solutions. Tekko Pro prevents fleas and listed cockroaches from developing to egg-laying adults. It provides long-term and effective control of fleas, ticks, flies, roaches, gnats, mosquitoes,crickets, litter beetles, and ants by disrupting the life cycle.Learn More
$32.95 As low as: $29.00Conquer Liquid Insecticide -pt yields 8-16 gallons. As a multi use, Conquer insecticide may be used inside/outside, yields up to 240 gallons for lawn sprays. Conquer Liquid Insecticide is labeled for use in homes, businesses, USDA and FDA approved food plants. Excellent contact kill and flush.
$27.82 As low as: $22.10PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Insecticide with IGR kills adult and immature fleas. PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Insecticide with IGR is a reduced risk insecticide with a quick knockdown. It kills fleas for up to 30 days, however we recommend spraying twice until the cycle is cut. Learn More