Fleas - Outdoor Control
Exterminator Recommendations - Killing Fleas Outdoors
Prevention / Cure Existing Infestations: Bifen IT spray or Bifen LP granules depending on your preference.
- Use Bifen IT for flea control outside. Mix 1 oz per 2-4 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet of outside surface area to kill adult fleas and flea larvae. If larvae is present, use a higher volume of water to penetrate the soil.
- Use Bifen LP- 2.3-4.6 lbs per 1,000 square feet. Irrigate the area with water after application to release the insecticide.
- Use Tekko Pro IGR: Every 2 months during the warm season. Mix it 1 oz per gallon, per 1,500 sq ft. Tekko Pro IGR will prevent the larvae from proceeding to the pupae stage.
Service Technician's Field Manual- A Practical Guide for Pest Control Professionals
Describing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) as "still useful, but not revelant, " author William H Robinson provides a reference manual for today, focused on the information that technicians need to provide the situation-specific pest control that will enable them to stay relevant tomorrow.Learn More
Starting at: $33.98
Talstar P Professional Insecticide is perhaps the most broad spectrum insecticide on the market today. It's labeled for use indoors and out. It can be used in residential, commercial, industrial, and food handling areas. Talstar P also is known as Talstar One or Talstar Professional. Talstar Professional is water based, so it’s non-irritating and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents. T alstar Professional leaves no unsightly residues and causes no phytotoxicity. Once dry, it is virtually impossible to tell where Talstar Professional has been sprayed. We would recommend taking a look at Bifen IT, it the exact same product and it is at a lower price point.Learn More
$43.95 As low as: $38.50Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide gets rid of fire ants in as little as 15 minutes and keep them away for four months. Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide has the same active ingredient bifenthrin as Talstar and Bifen IT residuals, but combined with another active ingredient called zeta-cypermethrin. This supercharges the bifenthrin bringing faster results. Talstar XTRA Granular Insecticide is formulated in a clay based granule that provides even coverage, rapid disintegration in lawns and turf and very little dust. Learn More
Starting at: $25.70
Tekko Pro is an innovative new insect growth regulator from Control Solutions. Tekko Pro prevents fleas and listed cockroaches from developing to egg-laying adults. It provides long-term and effective control of fleas, ticks, flies, roaches, gnats, mosquitoes,crickets, litter beetles, and ants by disrupting the life cycle.Learn More
$44.50 As low as: $39.90
Talstar PL Granules with Bifenthrin works well in lawn applications and keeps working for up to 3 months. Talstar Pl Granules penetrates well into landscapes and lawns including mulched areas because of its distinctive sand core granulated base. It has a finer granulated form than the Talstar EZ. As a perimeter and lawn granulated product, Talstar PL fights against Ants (including Imported Fire Ants), Mole Crickets, Fleas, Ticks, Roachs, Scorpions, Spiders and other bothersome insect pests on lawns and landscaped areas.Learn More
- (2) Pivot Ultra Aerosol Plus Flea and Tick - Use this complete aerosol indoors. It will kill both immature and mature fleas and ticks. It stops the growth cycle; one can treats up to 2625 sq ft (may need to spray again in about 14 days).
- Tekko Pro IGR-16 oz-Outdoors-Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)- Breaks the life cycle of the fleas or ticks. Combine with Bifen IT
- Bifen IT-Qt-Outdoors, will kill the adult fleas. Combine with Tekko Pro IGR for the first two sprayings.
Starting at: $19.50Many customers use Bifen IT for mosquito control in their backyards. Mosquitoes feed on plant juices. You find them on the leaves of plants, bushes, and trees. Try to spray the underside of the leaves. Remember that Bifen IT is non-selective and will kill the good guys such as bees and butterflies so avoid spraying any flowering parts because that is where the bees go. We need to save the bees!!! The 3/4 gal size is the best value, but consider the one gal container because it has a tip and measurement device. The tip and measure makes life easier when mixing. Learn More