Boxelder Bug Control
Adult box elder bugs will enter structures in the fall, looking for a place to spend the winter. They will usually seek shelter in and around houses and other buildings often gaining entry through cracks and crevices in walls, doors, under windows and around foundations, particularly on south and west exposures.
Once box elder bugs become established in the home, there are fewer treatment options available. PREVENTION by spraying the outside walls of the structure during the early fall months yields the best results.
Recommended insecticides for Boxelder Prevention:
B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 by B&G equipment is a heavy duty bulb duster that hold 1 cup of dust or granules. This duster by B&G Equipment is very versatile with it's plastic extension tubes and belt-clip.Learn More
The B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 comes with plastic extension tubes that provide safe crack-and-crevice application around electrical outlets, and one extension can be used as a siphon tube in the bulb when applying granules. The bulb is made of natural rubber for maximum flexibility and long life along with featuring a "No Gasket" seal.
$16.10 As low as: $14.25
- Bellow Bulb Hand Duster is a perfect duster for small dusting applications. This bellow duster has a spring that is compressed in order to release the dust.
- This duster will hold between 4 oz to 8 oz of dry dust. It would depend on the dry weight of the dust.
- Has a rod for easy cleaning.
- Can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
- Fill the bellow duster half way with a dust such as CimeXa Dust, D Fense Dust, Delta Dust , Drione Dust or other dusts.
- When you squeeze the duster, the dust will come out of the end tip.This will allow you to inject dust into places like wall voids, light switch plates, and crack and crevices or any other places insects like to hide.
$14.75 As low as: $10.20
D-Fense Dustis a new Deltamethrin Dust, (Compare to Delta Dust). D-Fense Dust is a ready to use insecticide dust which gives an effective knockdown and residual control of up to 8 months if undisturbed.D-Fense Dust targets many insects such as ants, bees, cockroaches, fleas, silverfish, ticks, termites, and numerous stored product pests.Defense Dust will not clump or absorb moisture as some dusts and is non-staining and odorless.Learn More
Active Ingredient: 0.05 Deltamethrin
Can not send to CT
Starting at: $21.50
Active Ingredient in Delta Dust s Deltamethrin. Delta Dust is a long term residual dust that kills crawling and flying insects. Delta Dust treats for up to 8 months when left undisturbed. Odorless and non staining, Delta Dust does not clump or absorb moisture. 1 lb of Delta Dust treats approx. 1000sq/ft.Learn More