CrossFire Bed Bug Concentrate
CrossFire Bed Bug Insecticide combines two active ingredients with two different modes of action that kill bed bugs. Both active ingredients attack their nervous systems. This new combination of active ingredients combat pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. It not only gives you a quick kill (within 5 minutes) but keeps killing bed bugs with its residual ingredients (30 days). It will effect all the stages of the bed bugs (adult, nymphs, and eggs).
Safe: Even though Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate is powerful, it has no signal word on its label. Signal words identify the toxicity and potential hazards to humans, non-targeted animals, and the environment. and is labeled for use on mattresses.
- 13 oz yields 1 gallon
- 130 oz yields 10 gallons
- Inspect for Bed Bugs-Most bed bug problems will occur near sleeping areas. Inspect their hiding places near beds or couches (if you sleep on them).
Clean up all clutter to eliminate the hiding areas.
Vacuum surfaces before treatment for best results
Mix 13 oz per gallon of water or 6.5 oz per half gallon of water in a low volume sprayer and spray with a mist or stream in areas of infestation (see list above). Spray areas that the bed bugs are hiding, near sleeping areas. Spray bed bugs directly where possible. Use what you mix within a couple of days ( do not let it stay in your sprayer).
Spray mattresses and box springs enough to get damp, but not wet. Pay particular attention to possible hiding areas such as folds, tufts, seams, and edges. Clean any infested linens and dry at a high temperature.
Pet beds and areas near the pet may be treated safely.
Use what you mix within 4-5 days (so carefully mix up the amount that you need, so there is no waste)
Repeat the treatment outlined in 10-14 days. Some people need to treat for the third time.
- mattresses, boxsprings
- headboards, foot boards, frames
- behind wall hangings, pictures and mirrors
- Behind electrical switch plates (Do not use Crossfire liquid in electrical switch plates; use a dust such as Cimexa dust in switch plates)
- In electronics-radios and alarm clocks (Do not use liquids or dusts in electronic. Use Nuvan Strips (place electronics in a garbage bag with a Nuvan Strip and close the bad securely for 3-4 days. The vapors will kill any bed bugs.
- All nooks and crannies of nightstands and dressers
- Patented technology
- Residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved for direct application onto mattresses
- Quick knockdown and kill
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills all bed bug life stages by contact and prevents bed bug egg hatch
- For use in residential, institutional and commercial facilities