Curtis Dyna-Fog Red Bird Fogger
Curtis Dyna-Fog Red Bird-Thermal Misting and Fogging
- It is currently out of stock. Please email Send Email of notification of availability.
- Email: email@example.com
Curtis Dyna-Fog's Red Bird Fogger operates thermal misting for water-based chemicals and thermal fogging for oil-based chemicals. It has the capability of thermal misting these water-based chemicals for dry misting applications indoors. However, the thermal fogging option with oil-based chemicals will give you smaller micron sizes.
The power supply is a rechargeable battery that enables easy and multiple startups before recharging.
This fogger has a lightweight design (14 lbs empty) but delivers 18kw / 24.5hp at just 6.5Kg per hour providing the best weight to performance fogging on the market. It has a balanced and ergonomic design to reduce operator fatigue.
- Thermal misting (water based chemicals)
- Thermal fogging (oil based chemicals)
- Accurate metering valve.
- Easy field maintenance
- Ultra-light portable thermal fog machine
- Remarkable automatic startup system
- Balanced and ergonomically designed
- Engine: 24.5 HP, 18 KW, 16,250 Kcal/hr
- Power Supply: 6 V DC Rechargeable battery
- Formulation Output: 0-5.3 gallon/hr, 0-20 liters/hr.
- Fuel Tank: 0.2 gallons, 0.7 liters
- Fuel Consumption: 0.4gph, 1.4L/hr
- Droplet size (VMD): 10-50 microns
- Formulation tank: 0.8 gallons, 3 liters
- Length: 35 inches, 90 cm
- Width: 8.6 inches, 22 cm
- Height:11 inches, 27 cm
- Weight (empty): 14 lbs, 6.5 kg
|Pro Tips||This is very similar to the Golden Eagle but lighter on both in handling it and your wallet. I have not used it yet, but have cranked it up and it was easy. If you want a good thermal fogger that will last for years this is what you want. Either use 4-4 or a 1 percent pyrethrum in an oil base.|
|Product Label||Sales Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
BEFORE STARTING THE ENGINE
SCHEDULED CLEANING / MAINTENANCE