Curtis- Dyna Jet L30 ULV Fogger
Curtis Dyna-Jet L30 ULV Fogger is an entirely electric aerosol generator. One of its advantages over typical ULV sprayers is a digitally controlled, high speed rotary atomizer that produces the industry's most consistent droplets. In addition, it features a remote control tilting head that allows for multi positioning of the spray. The combination of a high powered rotary nozzle system with its high upper axial blower ensures complete and thorough coverage. The Dyna-Jet L 30 Fogger is very quiet and has zero emissions: convenient for both indoors or outdoor use. This green technology allows flexibility of location applications whether it is outside vector control or inside warehouse use. Made in the USA, this liqhtweight aluminum and stainless steel construction will provide years of low maintenance and trouble free use.
Special Order: Allow 2 weeks for delivery
- Distinctive remote control nozzle head allows for multi-positioning of the spray to insure thorough coverage over the desired area.
- Produces the industry's most consistently sized droplets.
- High-volume axial blower 1,350 Cu. Ft./Min. (38.3 Cu. M/Min) provides an extra large swath width ensuring complete coverage.
- 15-gallon (57 liter) lockable formulation tank.
- Translucent design allows for quick level viewing.
- Large capacity formulation filter.
- Water-resistant electronics enclosure features automatic calibration switch.
- Super-accurate FMI pumping system features a lockable cover and Curtis Dyna-Fog’s exclusive Formulation Anti-Pulsing System (FAPS™)
- Remote-control features: Tilt angle adjustment, machine on/off, spray on/off, formulation/flush selector, battery/hour meter (Backlit for night operation)
- Quick release stainless steel vehicle mounting brackets.
- High Speed Rotary Atomizer ensures 90% of the droplets produced will be below 20 micros at approved formulated label rates.
- Patented articulating spray head powered via remote control.
- Water-resistant battery enclosure features chemical resistant stainless steel restraints.
- 180º Rotational support (manually operated).
- Light weight, 105 lbs. (47.6 kg).
- High-strength anodized aluminum frame and stainless steel base construction. Chemical- resistant powder coated surfaces keeps the machine looking like new
- Anti-vibration mounting feet.