Curtis- Dyna Mister III Thermal Mister- #2630
The MIster III is a pulse-jet engine thermal mister that dispenses not only emulsifiable concentrates and flowables, but wettable powders with non-flammable carriers. Due to its ability to apply different formulations, it may dispense insecticides, fungicides, germicides, and disinfectants for a variety of treatment applications such as food processing plants, greenhouses, warehouses, swine/poultry houses, and more.
Dyna Mister III Thermal Mister has a flow rate of up to 12 gallons an hour and provides fast and reliable electric starts.
- Dispenses wettable powders, emulsifiable concentrates and flowables with a non-flammable carrier at a rate of up to 12 GHP.
- Patented electric starting system eliminates hand pumping.
- Corrosion resistant polyethylene formulation and gasoline tanks.
- Removable battery holder for easy access.
- 3-position switch enables operator to select from a choice of battery supply for starting.
- Auxiliary start battery cable.
- Type: Thermal Mister, resonant pulse principle.
- Formulation Output: 12 U.S. Gal/hr. 0-45.4 Liters/hr. Interchangeable Orifice, Metering Valve (Optional)
- Engine Performance: 44 Hp/hr., 33 Kw/hr.
- Fuel Consumption: .6 U.S. Gal/hr .2.3 Liters/hr.
- Weight (empty): 39 Ibs. 17.7 Kg.
- Weight (full)::72 Ibs. 32.7 Kg
- Fuel tank Capacity: 1 U.S. Gallons 3.78 Liters
- Formulation Tank Capacity: 3: U.S. Gallons 11.4 Liters.
- Power Supply: (8)1.5 V “D” size alkaline batteries or a 12 VDC automobile “cigarette lighter” adapter