Common household and commercial pests(see list below or on label)
Ants, Bed Bugs, Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cluster Flies, Cockroaches(Larger) (For the smaller German cockroaches, use a high quality roach bait, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Darkling Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas*exterior only, Flies, Hide Beetles, Lesser Grain Borers, Midges, Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Sawtoothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spider Mites, Spiders, Termites*above ground only, Ticks, and Wasps
Outdoor Surfaces Use of Cyonara 9.7
- You can apply this insecticide with power or hand application equipment. It may be applied to ornamental plants (see label for mixture rates), around porches, window frames, patios, eaves, garages, next to foundations, refuse dumps and any place where labeled insects are active.
- Do not use on edible crops.
Inside Usage of Cyonara 9.7
- Remove all exposed food and cooking utensils.
- Cover all food handling surfaces or wash thoroughly after treatment and before use.
Perimeter Barrier Treatments of Cyonara 9.7
- Apply a continual band of insecticide around building foundations and around windows, doors, vents, eaves, service line entrances, and other areas to reduce the potential for entry by crawling pests.
- Remove leafs litter, other debris, rake back deep mulch and remove rocks and other possible harborage insect areas next to the foundation before application of this insecticide It is helpful to cut back vegetation and branches before application as well.
- Apply the band of the Cyonara 9.7 mixture in a 3-10 ft. wide around the structure (or according to state regulations governing commercial pest control) and upwards along the foundation to 3 ft. and around windows, doors, and roof overhangs.
- Spray the foundation or band area thoroughly and uniformly with the Cyonara 9.7 mixed formulation with a coarse spray pattern. It needs to be wet enough to reach the thatch level or the soil where the insect pests are active.