Cyonara Lawn & Garden RTU
- Buy 2 for $18.50 each and save 7%
- Buy 12 for $16.85 each and save 16%
Cyonara Lawn and Garden Ready-To-Spray Insecticide
Cyonara Lawn and Garden Ready-to-Spray insect control. Cyonara Lawn and Garden is a broad spectrum 0.5% Lambda-Cyhalothrin product that controls a wide variety of insects. Cyonara Lawn and Garden kills 130 plus pests on contact with low odor, such as; spider mites, fleas, aphids, fire ants, chinch bugs and more. Cyonara Lawn and Garden protects lawns, vegetables, roses, flowers, trees, and shrubs. Covers up to 16,000 Sq. Ft. of Lawn. Fast Acting with up to 8 weeks residual.
Cyonara Lawn & Garden Insect Control Instructions
- Shake container well before use.
- Connect the Ready to Spray nozzle to a hose, making sure that the dial on the nozzle is in the; OFF position with the white safety tab in the valve notch.
- Turn on water. Begin treatment on the furthest area and work back toward the faucet so that you do not come in contact with treated areas.
- To START spraying, direct nozzle toward treatment area and bend the safety tab back (located at the right of the dial) and hold while turning the dial counter clockwise until it stops. Water will automatically mix with the product.
- Spray desired area until wet to control insect pests. Evenly spray the area by walking at a steady pace and sweep evenly, slightly overlapping treated areas.
- To STOP spraying, turn the dial counter clockwise quickly until it stops and the safety tab engages into the notch on the valve. Turn the water off. To ease pressure before removing nozzle from the hose, bend the safety tab back and dial ON until water stops spraying.
7. Make sure the dial is in the OFF position with the safety tab in the valve notch to store unused product. Keep in a cool area away from heat, sunlight or open flame.
We sell only professional pest control products. Cyonara Lawn and Garden is not available in home improvement centers or hardware stores such as Home Depot, Lowes, or Ace Hardware.
|Target Pest||Grubs, ants, fleas, chinch bugs, mosquitoes, sod web worms, aphids, beetles, white flies, mites, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies, fire ants and other listed insects(see complete list below or on label)|
|Active Ingredient (s)||0.5% Lambda-Cyhalothrin|
|For Use :||For outdoor use around the home only. Pet & Children Safe: Yes, when used by directions. Keep off when wet. Dries invisibly.|
|Yield||Covers up to 16,000 sq feet lawn|
|Mixture|Application||Ready To Use|
Cyonara Lawn and Garden is ready to use (no mixing) with ready spray nozzle attached. Determine the area to be treated. Measure the area to be sprayed if spraying lawns and spray accordingly. For flowers, shrubs, and trees, spray a thorough cover spray.
Underground Insects/Thatch Infesting Insects
|Retreatment||Retreat after 8 weeks|
|More Instructions||This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Prior to applying this product to areas that may contact home siding (vinyl siding in particular), test in a hidden area and recheck in a few hours. If any staining is observed, do not use this product.|