D-Fense NXT Aerosol
D-Fense NXT combines 3 different active ingredients providing three modes of action for a quick knockdown and residual control of bed bugs and other listed pests.
Combined Chemisty of Three Active Ingredients
D-Fense NXT contains one residual insecticide active ingredient, deltamethrin and 2 IGRs (Insect Growth Regulators), Novaluron and Pyriproxyfen. These 2 IGRs help to break the bed bug life cycle and to prohibit the insect from molting correctly. D-Fense NXT is an excellent product against bed bugs that are resistant to current insecticides. The formulation and strength of the Novaluron prevents bed bug eggs from hatching, and the Pyripoxyfen produces lethal physiological effects, impairing the bed bugs mobility and climbing and gripping ability.
- Deltamethrin -group 3 sodium channel modulator.
- Pyriproxyfen is a Juvenile Hormone Analog.
- Novaluron is a Chitin Synthesis Inhibitor
Features and Benefits
- Broad Spectrum Insecticide with 2 IGRs
- Ready to use formulation
- For use on mattresses, furniture and carpets.
- Flexible Treatments: Spot, crack & crevice and general surface applications.
- Contact kill and residual control
- 360 valve allowing tilt use of can and for awkward applications.Features a flip up actuator – no searching for the right tip for the job.
- No PPE (personal protection equipment) is required.
- Excellent control of bed bugs.
- Breaks the life cycle of bed bugs and many listed insects.
- Can be applied directly to mattresses and box springs.
- Kills bed bugs where they hide.
- Can be used in food handling areas while in operation.
- Can be used in federally inspected meat and poultry plants ( but not while in operation)
- Sales Sheet
Mortality To Bed Bugs Over 24 Hours