Deadline Ornamental Mini Pellets
Deadline Ornamental Mini Pellets, with molluscicide that contains four percent metaldehyde is for use around ornamentals. Deadline Ornamental Mini Pellets also carry Snare, which is a powerful attractant to lure the slugs and snails to the pellets, making it their last meal. These mini pellets are for specific use in ornamentals, landscapes, ground covers and lawns.
Apply as an outdoor soil surface treatment; for best results evenly distribute in a 1 ft. wide area. For best results, apply at night. Apply at the beginning of the spring planting season and during periods of damp weather. Since soils will not crawl over dry soil, it is beneficial to apply Deadline Ornamental Pellets after watering or after a rainfall. See product label for rates for maximum number of applications permitted per season for each crop.
- 1/4 lb covers 1,000 square feet
- Rain and Irrigation resistant
- Deadline Ornamental will withstand up to six inches of rainfall or heavy watering over 14 days
- May stain masonry and rockwork in gardens
Snail Removal Tips
- Remove leaf litter and debris in the garden to eliminate their hiding places.
- Choose to water in the morning, to reduce humidity during the night when the snails are active.