Deer & Rabbit Off Repellent Concentrate repels deer and rabbits by triggering the sensitive smell and taste of deer, rabbits, and squirrels. It has a dual deterrent works to trick the deer and rabbits to think that a predator is nearby and keeps these animals from eating the plants.
Woodstream is in the process of moving this product from its Havahart brand to the Safer Brand. It is the same product but may say "Havahart Deer Off" on the label.
- It provides weather-resistant protection; lasts up to 3 months.
- 32 oz bottle covers up to 4,000 sq ft, 128 oz bottle covers up to 16,000 sq ft, and 2.5 gal jug covers up to 40,000 sq ft
- Putrescent egg- Gives a scent of a dead animal nearby. This alerts the deer and rabbits of a predator nearby
- Garlic and Capsaicin ( found in chile peppers) - Gives them a burning sensation, irritates their nose and mouth.
- Treat the upper and lower side of a leaf very well. Spray stems, leaves and branches from all angles, until it looks wet or run offs.
- One qt (bottle with measuring cup) concentrate will make 2 Gallons (8 bottles of ready-to-use Deer Off), covering 4,000 square feet
- One gallon concentrate will make 8 gallons (32 bottles of ready-to-use Deer Off), covering 16,000 square feet
- One 2.5 gallon concentrate will make 20 gallons covering 40,000 square feet
- Do not over dilute this concentrate.
- Proven to Repel Deer, Rabbits and Squirrels
- Repels up to 90 days
- Dual Action: Repels by Smell AND Taste Dries Odorless to Humans
- Havahart offers a refund within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with this product-100% Satisfaction Guaranteed