Deer Scram Professional- 25 lbs Granules
Deer Scram Professional is an ecologically sound solution to repel deer from any desirable areas through their sense of smell. It releases an odor that deers associate with death. It will last 30 days under normal rainfall or irrigation conditions. During the winter months it will last up to 90 days, even under fresh snow. Made of all organic ingredients, the granulated Deer Scram Professional is non-toxic and environmentally safe.
Coverage: 25 lb covers about 1440 linear feet of protective strip. It protects about 27,900 square feet based on 18" strips.
Active Ingredients include:
- Dried Blood 42%
- Garlic 4%
- Red Pepper 2.8%
- Cloves 1.5%
- Meat Meal 49.7%
Directions for Use
- Measure the perimeter and locate where the deer are entering the property and calculate total linear feet.
- Scoop: Usiing the scoop provided, scoop out one scoop per 20 linear feet for a 18 inch wide strip.
- First Application: Apply aggressively. Starting from 15" 18" from drip or bed line, place out an 18"-20" perimeter barrier strip around plots, beds, rows of trees, shrubs, groups, flowers or other areas at risk of deer browsing damage. If deer are extremely aggressive browsing deer, widen from 18-20" to 24" perimeter strips and apply heavier.
- Find where the deer have entered the property and apply 3 strips across the deer path, 5 feet apart.
- If snow crusts, or breaks up reapply.
- Each application lasts about 30 days with normal rainfall or irrigation. With heavy rain or irrigation, re apply Deer Scram Professional.
- Product Brochure