Dekko Silverfish Paks (Discontinued)
- Buy 2 for $10.25 each and save 18%
- Buy 6 for $9.65 each and save 23%
Dekko Silverfish Paks
Dekko Silverish Paks are a helpful addition to your silverfish control program. Silverfish eat paper and glue as their diet, Dekko Silverish Paks contain paper, glue and boric acid, attracting the silverfish.These highly atttractive paks are easy to use, and easy to place. Place a 2-3 packs in the areas that silverfish might appear : drawers. chester drawers, closets, under rugs, boxes in your attic, boxes in your basements.
Active Ingredient: 20.0% Boric Acid
Dekko Silverfish Paks - Easy To Use
- Economical and easy to install.
- The silverfish simply eat through the pak which is a toxicant for the silverfish.
- For getting rid of silverfish, place two to three paks in each infested area for control.
- Place silverfish paks in closets, drawers, bookcases, in basement and dark hidden places.
Also in areas where silverfish inhabit, under house and in attic if possbible for best silverfish pest control.
- When DEKKO Silverfish Paks are used as the only treatment, complete silverfish control may not be obtained from three days to four weeks, depending upon conditions.
- Repeat treatment as necessary to affect and maintain control.
- See Silverfish Control for additional recommended control measures for silverfish control.
|Pro Tips||Dekko Silverfish Paks are great supplemental silverfish baits to use in boxes that you have stored such as books and clothing.
For complete silverfish control, always treat the outside with a bait like (Intice 10) or a concentrate insecticide such as,(D-Fense) to kill and repel them before they enter the house. Inspect the attic and bait if necessary with the Intice Bait .
|Active Ingredient (s)||20.0% Boric Acid|
|For Use :||closets, basements, drawers, bookcases, garages, attics and other places|
|Application||Silverfish will eat through the packets. Place packets where the silverfish are hiding. Expect silverfish in dark and dry areas.|
|Retreatment||Each pack lasts up to 4 months.|
|More Instructions||Don’t open or crush individual packages.|