Disarm Granular Fungicide
Disarm Granular was recently renamed and is now called Fame Granular
Disarm Granular Fungicide is a Strobilurin fungicide( fluoxastrobin - 0.25%) that has proven very against various plant fungi. Disarm G Fungicide's label allows maximum control of light to moderate control of dollar spot infestations. Disarm G also controls major turf grass fungal disease such as brown patch, anthracnose, summer patch, brown patch, pythium, gray leaf spot, snow mold, spring dead spot and another major spot, patch, and fungal/mold diseases (see label for complete list). Disarm Granular uses Xylem Pro Technology to give a fast uptake for immediate protection. This spreadable formulation of Disarm G Fungicide allows a competitive cost per acre and has a broad spectrum label. Many golf courses use strobilurin fungicides with beautiful turf results. Disarm G is labeled for use on turf and ornamentals in greenhouses, landscape areas, and other enclosed areas.
Disarm G has provided ultimate greens disease control that is affordable.
Mode of Action
- The turf plants quickly absorb fluoxastrobin thru the xylem; it moves throughout the plant, giving it long lasting control against major fungal diseases that may invade the plant.
- Rainfast in 15 minutes.
- Broad-spectrum for more disease control per dollar
- Excellent disease control to improve customer service and help reduce callbacks
- The long residual the activity of Disarm G Fungicide has resulted in outstanding turf quality ratings in field trials, delivering great stress tolerance, turf recovery, and healthier turf appearance.
- Complete lawn turf disease protection that fits your application requirements
Application Rates of Disarm G
Common use rate are from 2.3 to 4.6 pounds per 1000 square feet. Use higher rates, the shortest application interval or both under conditions of high disease pressure.
When to Apply Disarm G
For broad-spectrum disease control, apply Disarm G early in the summer. For Pythium control, apply Disarm G late July-August. It can be tank mixed with Subdue Maxx (mefenoxam ) for maximum control.