Dominion Fruit Tree & Vegetable Insecticide
Dominion Fruit Tree & Vegetable Insecticide Concentrate can be applied once for season long control protection. Dominion Fruit & Vegetable is specially formulated for fruits and vegetables and is easy to use. Kills insects prevents new infestations. This is a systemic insecticide that will kill many pest that are harmful to your plants and trees.
- 32 oz treats up to 640 square feet of vegetables or up to 9 fruit trees with a canopy width of 10'
- Controls aphids, foliage feeding thrips, leafhoppers,white flies and many other listed insects.
- Active ingredient 0.235% Imidacloprid
General Application Instructions
|Vegetables, Herbs, Berries, Grapes||Tree Trunks
|Mix 1/2 ounce in 1 quart of water per 10 sq. ft.
- For trees measure the distance from the trunk to the dripline.
- For trees with dripline lengths from 3 to 14 feet mix 1 to 30 ounces of Dominion Fruit Tree and Vegetable Concentrate in 1 gallon of water and and pour the mixture evenly onto the ground around the base of the tree.
- Follow by pouring another gallon of water around the base of the tree.
|See product label for all dilution rates and application procedures.