Drain Maintainer System
Use Pure Drain Defender's Drain Maintainer Basket System, to slowly release liquid-activated bacterial chunks to break down fats, oils, and grease that clog your drains. The bacterial chunks help to eliminate fruit fly breeding areas and drain odors.
As an option, you can use an easy to 5" drain cover that easily opens with a screwdriver allowing access to the drain basket.
Options in the Drain Maintainer System
- Just the Basket -Includes: Basket, Bacterial Chunks and liquid cap holder. The brown basket will fit any 3 1/4 diameter pipe hole.
- Drain Cover Assembly- 5" and trim ring; made of 100% 16-guage double layer stainless steel; holds up to the rigors of a commercial kitchen environment. Hinged to allow for convenient removal with one quarter turn with a flat head screw driver for easy access to place a new basket.
- Drain Cover Assembly and Basket combined in a kit.
- Remove drain cover and drop basket into drain and put cover back on.
- Pour one gallon of water ( not hot) into the drain to activate.
- Replace with a new basket when blue chunks have dissipated.
- Last for about 30 days.
- IMPORTANT: Do not pour hot water or chemicals into drain; otherwise live bacteria will not work.
- Use Ultra Floor Defender or Invade Bio Cleaner to clean floors.