Drive XLR8 Herbicide (64 oz) - Crabgrass Killer
Drive XLR8 Herbicide surpasses plain quinclorac as a crabgrass killer, even in the mature stages of the crabgrass. It has shown to have improved control over many troublesome weeds such as crabgrass, topedograss, kikuyugrass, and several broadleaves including clover.
We also carry Quali Pro's Quinclorac 1.5 L ,Quinclorac - 18.92 % at a lower price.
The proprietary, water-based formulation works faster than Drive 75 DF with a faster uptake in the plant and rain fast within an hour. It is absorbed by roots, shoots and foliage, and translocated throughout the plant.
Application of Drive XLR8 is made for actively growing weeds as post-emergent broadcast or spot sprays per lable instructions.
Drive Herbicide- Quinclorac - 18.92 %
If you wanted to buy a smaller amount of Quinclorac - 18.92 %, Quin Kill Max, offers a pint size and quart size.
Mode Of Action
In broadleaf plants, it is auxin-like; in grasses it affects cellulose biosynthesis.
The control symptoms exhibited by broadleaf weeds include leaf and stem curl or twisting, and chlorosis. Susceptible grasses demonstrate stunting, chlorosis and gradual reddening, followed by necrosis and death.
- Mix Drive XLR8 herbicide with water and a non-ionic surfactant such as Alligare Surface for more effective application.
- Spray coverage should be uniform and complete.
- It is recommended to not mow two days before or after application.
- Irrigation may improve weed control, if soil moisture is not sufficient.
- Drive XLR8 may be tank-mixed with other pre- and postemergent grass herbicides, along with postemergent broadleaf herbicides.