DuraFlex CS is a microencapsulated solution that provides a controlled release. It combines 3 active ingredients( Bifenthrin, Novaluron, and Pyriproxyfen) producing 3 different modes of action. It contains one adulticide and two insect growth regulators (IGRs). The IGRs (Novaluron, and Pyriproxyfen) combine for a synergistic effect that causes early nymph control and death.
This concentrate is constructed with a combination of thinner and thicker capsule walls. This microencapsulated technology allows immediate release of some capsules for an incredibly quick knockdown, while some capsules are made to diffuse active ingredient over a period of weeks, thus providing a long-lasting residual.
- Microencapsulated bifenthrin
- Kills mosquitoes, listed flies, and gnats
- Convenient combination product
- Breaks the cycle of insect reproduction to control Fleas, Stored Product Pests, Cockroaches, Mosquitos, Flies, and other listed insect pests
- Microencapsulated Insecticide with Insect Growth Regulators for Control of Fleas, StoredProduct Pests, Cockroaches, Crickets, Litter Beetles, and Flying Insects
Kills Fleas and Ticks
The two insect growth regulators in Duraflex CS will prevent the adult flea population from developing by effecting the flea eggs and flea larvae. This gives you a gradual reduction of the adult fleas. The Bifenthrin will kill the adult fleas.
- Mix 1 oz per gallon of water per 1,500 sq feet
- Pay attention to areas where your pets are known to frequent or where previous infestations have occurred. This will prevent the emergence of adult fleas and also control stages of fleas that don't resemble adult fleas.
- Interior general spot application-Limited as a spot treatment only (no larger than 3’ x 3’ spot) on rugs, carpets, furniture, and pet sleeping areas.
- Kennel, doghouse (building, resting areas, walls, floor, animal bedding, & run areas)
- Remove animals before treatment
- Use EPA registered flea and tick control on animals in conjunction with a complete flea control program.
- Repeat with renewed activity, but do not exceed more than one application every 7 days.
- Lawns, Animal Runs, Under Decks, Trees, Ornamental Plants & Shrubs and other areas where animals are known to rest
- 1 oz per gallon of water to cover 1,500 sq ft
- Application on soil surfaces will provide 21 days of IGR activity. If needed, repeat treatments may be made 14 days after the last treatment or, if heavy rainfall occurs, repeat as necessary.
Kills Flying Insects
DuraFlex CS may be used for the control of house flies, stable flies, moths, mosquitoes, nuisance flies (gnats, midges). Mix 1 oz per gallon of water as a broadcast, spot or crack, and crevice spray. This finished solution covers about 1,000 square feet.
Use DuraFlex CS controls mosquitoes. These mosquitoes may potentially transmit malaria, and arboviruses (West Nile Fever, dengue fever, Eastern equine encephalitis, and St. Louis encephalitis.) Retreat during periods of high mosquito presence or at signs of renewed mosquito activity.
- Do not apply more than once every 14 days.
- Do not apply by aircraft or with handheld or truck-mounted cold aerosol ULV sprayers and thermal fogging devices.
- For best results apply when the mosquitoes are most active.
- Application during the cooler hours of the night or early mornings are recommended.
- Do not spray in or near fish ponds or other bodies of water