DynaTrap Insect Trap (DT 1210 -1/2 Acre Insect Trap)
Dynatrap Outdoor Insect Trap will attract and trap biting flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, Asian beetles, yellow jackets, stink bugs, no se-see-ums and more flying insects. Dynatrap Outdoor Insect Trap will cover 1/2 acre flying insect control (may be used inside as well). Simply add water to this trap and start trapping. The water tray will collect rain water after the initial placement. The water tray lures the egg-laying insects.
Four Way Protection
- First, it has a powerful UV emitting flourescent bulb that produces a warm and bright light that attract the insects to the unit.
- The UV bulbs ignite a photocataltyic reation between ambient organic matter circulated by the internal fan over the titanium dixiode coated surface which produces carbon dioxide. The cargon dioxide is the same gas that we exhale, attracting the mosquitoes.
- Water is gathered in the water tray acting as a third lure, attracting egg-laying insects.
- After the light and carbon dioxide lure the flying insects into the trap, a powerful fan draws them into a cage where they die from dehydration. The retaining cage is removable, and can be emptied in the trash.
- All weather construction, durable
- No pesticides, odor free
- 1/2 Acre coverage
- No propane necessary
- Quiet operation, no zapping or buzzing.
- 10 ft cord-110 VAC
- UV Bulb rated for 3,000 hours
- cleaning brush
- metal pole stand
- water tray