Eco-Mate Armicarb "0" Fungicide-Armicarb 100-Discontinued
Eco-Mate Armicarb "0" by Helena Chemicals is a broad spectrum contact foliar fungicide that controls a variety of diseases on agricultural crops, nursery crops,ornamental plants, in greenhouses, and on turf.
- Eco-Mate Armicarb "0" Fungicide is environmentally sensitive.
- Eco-Mate Armicarb "0" should be applied when you first see signs of fungal growth.
- Eco-Mate Armicarb "0" contains potassium bicarbonate which has been known for its fungicidal activity for years.
- Apply at rate of 2.5 to 5 lbs. per 100 gallons.
- Repeat applications every 10-14 days, increase frequency of applications every 5-7 days during high fungal growth.