EcoVia G-10 lb
EcoVia G are granules from botanical active ingredients. EcoVia G is a part of the EcoVia line of products that provide green solutions and are broad spectrum insecticides. What makes EcoVia G stand out from the crowd among botanical granules is that it has very low use rates because of its high level of botanical active ingredients, making it a top-rated product against a broad spectrum of insects.
For those that are restricted by normal insecticides that occur in either pyrethroid or neonicotinoid chemical families, EcoVia G will provide flexibility with its long residual protection and quick control.
Use EcoVia G as a yard treatment or perimeter treatment against mosquitoes, ticks, and crawling insects. It works very well as an addition to mosquito sprays in targeted applications in areas of heavier growth in landscaped areas, or as a boundary between wooded areas and turf or as a stand alone product.
- Research–based botanical insecticide, EPA Exempt 25(b) product
- Broad spectrum insecticide, including mosquitoes and ticks
- Provides both quick control and residual repellency
- Can be used for exterior perimeter, yard and soil treatments
- For mosquito and tick control, apply to turf, landscaped areas, ground cover vegetation and wooded areas
- Low use rates: 1 – 2 lbs per 1000 sq ft
- Available in a 10 lb. re-sealable bag
||Rockwell Labs (Product Code: EVG1010, UPC code 639737203950)
||Ants, chiggers, centipedes, crickets, cockroaches, chiggers, fleas, earwigs, fleas, leafhoppers, millipedes, mosquitoes, sowbugs/pillbugs ,ticks, and other insects
|Active Ingredient (s)
||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 2.40%, Clove Oil 2.40%, Lemongrass Oil 2.0%, Rosemary Oil 1.0%
Inert Ingredients: Corn Cobs, White Mineral Oil, Wintergreen Oil, Silica
|For Use :
||Turf, landscaped areas and around perimeters of structures.
||1-2 lbs per 1,000 square feet.
- Exterior Perimeter Treatment: Apply in a uniform band at a rate of 1 to 2 lbs per 1000 sq ft in an area 2 to 5 feet around the foundation, including all landscaping, under bushes and shrubs, under overhanging decks, and other areas adjacent to structure. Initial treatments and severe infestations require using the higher application rate of 2 lbs per 1000 sq ft. Repeat every 4 weeks or as necessary.
- Mosquito and Tick Treatment: Apply to turf, landscaped areas, ground cover vegetation and wooded areas. Target treatment to areas with heavier growth, and to the boundary between wooded areas and turf. Apply uniformly at a rate of 1 to 2 pounds per 1000 sq ft. Initial treatments and severe infestations require the higher application rate. For mosquito repellency, note wind direction and apply such that vapors travel in the intended direction. Repeat as necessary.