Edgeless Liquid Turf Growth Regulator (TGR)
Edgeless Liquid Turf Growth Regulator combines two turf growth regulators (TGR) to control turf grass in areas where you want to reduce the constant trimming or edging. It can be used on both warm and cool-season grasses. It works with the turf grasses that are already grown by suppressing the plant hormone, gibberellic acid (GA) that is responsible for the cell elongation. It works for up to eight weeks. The application rate is 20-80 oz per acre.
Apply Edgeless Liquid with a single nozzle sprayer, spraying a 6-inch band in areas where the trimming or edging is desired. The use of a marking dye would help with spray drift management, in order not to damage other plants and encourage a uniform application.
Key Benefits of Edgeless Liquid Turf Growth Regulator
- Eliminate string trimming for up to 8 weeks
- Easy to follow calibration and application instructions
- Aesthetic improvement over total vegetation herbicide treatments, or unsightly scalping caused by string trimmers
- No damage to the base of trees, wooden fences and posts as with string trimming
- Increased profit from your company's reallocation of labor to other projects