Revolutionary EndZone Insecticide Sticker
EndZone Insecticide Sticker kills flies in one minute. Flies land on EndZone stickers, they feed on the coating of 4.4% acetamiprid and die. EndZone Insecticide Sticker provides a quick kill of filth flies in one minute after contact and lasts up to seven months inside and four months outside(if protected from rain, dirt, excess moisture and dust.)
Filth flies may carry bacteria and other disease-causing organisims, they feed and lay eggs on garbage, manure and carrion. Filth flies include House Flies, Blow/ Bottle Flies, and Flesh Flies. It will also kill Phorid Flies, Fungus Gnats, and Fruit Flies.
Fly Control and EndZone
Filth flies may carry bacteria and other disease-causing organisms, they feed and lay eggs on garbage, manure and carrion. Filth flies include House Flies, Blow/ Bottle Flies, and Flesh Flies. It will also kill Phorid Flies, Fungus Gnats, and Fruit Flies. Filth Flies can be quite a challenge for control, particularly in commercial kitchens. The EndZone Insecticide Sticker is fast acting, effective, unobtrusive and easy to use, providing long lasting control indoors and outside. EndZone Insecticide Stickers, placed near the fly breeding and landing areas, will provide residual control of flies in areas of challenging control.
- 1 pack / 20 stickers
- 12 packs / box (240 stickers)
- 6 boxes / case (1440 stickers)
How EndZone Insecticide Sticker Works
The EndZone Insecticide is a four-and-one-quarter inch square sticker that is made with an insect food source as an attractant and acetamiprid to kill the flies. They can be placed under counters, on windows and other light sources, in and around trash cans, kitchens, commercial trash areas, food storage areas, inside cabinets, behind equipment and other areas where flies accumulate. No vapors, fumes, or vapors are released.
- Controls adult flies including house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, fungus gnats and vinegar (fruit) flies
- Kills adults for up to 7 moths indoors and 4 months outdoors when protected from rain, dust and dirt.
- Flies die in one minute after feeding.
- Contains a sugar bait matrix to attract flies from a short distance
- May be used in residential and commercial areas, food and non-food areas
- May be used in or on fly traps and fly lights
- More Information