Martin's Eraser Foaming Weed Killer
Eraser Foaming Weed Killer contains glyphosate, pelargonic acid and related fatty acids; the same ingredients found in Roundup Sure Shot Foam. Eraser Foaming Weed Killer is convenient and a ready to use non-selective formula that reduces harmful drift applications to desirable plants. The foaming allows you to see where the glyphosate is applied. It is very convenient for targeting weeds in flower beds and gardens without touching the flowers or wanted plants. Eraser Foaming Weed Killer allows for spot treatments.
Apply Eraser Foaming Weed Killer in various locations. Use Eraser Foaming Weed Killer around patios, ornamental landscapes, walks, fences, driveways, shrubs, gravel beds, around shrubs and trees, or places where you want to target this weed killer. It kills Johnson Grass on contact and goes down to the root. In ten minutes after application, it is dry.
How Eraser Foaming Weed Killer Works
Eraser Foaming Weed Killer with Glyphosate is a systemic; it moves from the foliage to the roots to kill weeds and grass after it enters the plant. Within hours, weeds and grass begin to wilt. It yellows and is completely killed within 1-2 weeks.
- Convenient foam in a ready to use formula
- Foam application allows you to see where you have sprayed.
- Waterproof in ten minutes after application; rain or water will not wash away effectiveness
- Kills weeds and Johnson Grass down to the root
- Reduces drift to desired plants and grasses
- Contact foam product allows you to apply directly to weeds in tough places