Esplanade 200 SC-Qt
Esplanade 200 SC is a pre-emergent bare-ground herbicide with Indaziflam 19.05%. It has a low use rate and long residual (up to 8 months) on more than 75 weed species. It has a superior broad-spectrum control for more than 75 types of weeds. Esplanade 200 SC by Bayer was developed for the Vegetation Management Market finding uses on non-residential sites such as industrial sites, roadsides, utility rights of way, and railroads. Esplanade 200 SC may be used as a bare ground herbicide.
Mode of Action
Indaziflam either inhibits or prevents cellulose biosynthesis in the cell wall of the plant. It reduces the emergence of seedlings. Yellowing or necrosis occurs if Esplanade 200 SC is applied to leaves and green stems. It needs to be activated with rainfall (0.25 inches) within a couple of weeks for best results.
- Up to 8 months residual control even under the most difficult conditions on more than 75 weed species.
- Unique mode of action helps manage herbicide resistance on key weeds
- Odorless and non-staining to surfaces
- Minimal PPE requirement as compared to traditional IVM herbicides
- Low use rates – up to 60 times less active ingredient on the ground delivers a more sustainable solution
Fewer applications result in reduced costs