Crawling and Flying Insect Pests
Crawling Insects : crawling insects including, but not limited to, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, cadelles, cigarette beetles, dark mealworms, dried fruit beetles, drugstore beetles, confused flour beetles, fleas, grain mites, fowl mites, mites, nuisance beetles (such as lady beetles), red flour beetles, rice weevils, saw-toothed grain beetles, scorpions, spiders, spider beetles, yellow mealworms
Flying Insects: flying insects (moths and flies, including house flies, horse flies, stable flies, horn flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, phorid flies
Agricultural Pests: Aphids, Whiteflies, Beetles, Two-Spotted Spider Mites, Plant Bugs, Thrips and Early Stages of Caterpillarsm Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Whiteflies, Lygus Bugs, Two- Spotted Spider Mites, Pacific Spider Mites, McDaniel Mites, European Red Mites,Psylla and Scales
Essentrial All Purpose Insecticide Concentrate controls a broad spectrum of crawiling and flying insect pests such as bed bugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, stored product pests, spiders and more listed pests. It may be used indoors and outdoors ( Including Fogging, Turf and Ornamental, On Animal and Mosquito Misting Applications, Golf Courses, Vegetables, Fruit Trees (Both Bearing and Non-Bearing), Pasture and Range, and Nursery and Greenhouses).
It may be applied by spraying, fogging, drenching and misting applications.
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt, no label restrictions or reporting necessary
- NOP compliant
- Can be used on equipment if water may be used
- No water setbacks
How Essentria's All Purpose Concentrate Works
Essentria All Purpose Insect Concentrate uses Octopamine Blocker Technology. It disrupts the neurotransmitter function in insects. It is safe around people, birds, fish and pets.
Essentria All Purpose Insect Concentrate Application and Rates
- Spraying Indoors for listed crawling insects: 0.5 - 6.0 oz per gallon of water
- Spray areas where insects are hiding in such places as cracks and crevices, dark corners, niches and other harborage sites
- For flea control, use 1-6 oz per gallon and broadcast a fine mist to infested rugs, carpets, furniture and pet resting areas.
- For bed bug control, spray cracks and crevices, nightstands, baseboards, floorboards, headboards and other harborage areas.
- After cleaning and sanitizing mattresses and box springs, spray seams, tufts, creases and folds with Essentria All Purpose
- Spraying Outdoors wtih Essentria All Purpose for listed crawling insects:
Mist 1-8 oz per gallon of water. Use higher rates for active infestations. Spray 2 gallons of finished solution per 1, 000 square feet as a band of 6-10 feet around and adjacent to buildings. Spray up the foundation 2-3 feet. Spray potential entry points with such as door ways, windows, and around utility boxes.
- Spraying Outdoors for Mosquitoes and Biting Flies: Use 1-3 oz per gallon of water.
- Treat vegetation and shrubs where flies and mosquitoes rest.
- Misting: 1/2 - 2 gals (128 oz - 256 oz) per 55 gallons of water
- Temporarily reduces adult stages of flying insects such as mosquitoes and flies (see label for complete list).
- Use in a misting system that is calibrated to apply no more than 9.5 oz per 1,000 cubic feet per day.
- Use the higher rate of 2 gallons in 55 gallon tank for high population of flying insects
- Fogging: 4 - 10 oz. with sufficient oil to equal 1 gallon of diluted spray
- Use lower rates in most food facility applications. Apply at a rate of 1-3 oz per 1.000 cubic feet and fill the room with mist. Keep area closed for 15 minutes and ventilate before reoccupying. Be careful of slippery conditions afterwards.
- Fogging can control both listed crawling pest and flying insects.
- May use conventional fogging equipment, automated spray systems, mist sprayers and mist blowers.
- Cover sensitive surfaces and close and shot off air conditioning and ventilating equipment.
- Drenching fir Fire Ants: 2-4 oz. per gallon of water
- Apply 1-2 gallons of mixture to each mound.
- Treat a 4 foot diameter around the mound.
- It is best to apply in the cool of the day.
- Livestock Use -Use between 1-3 oz of water or mineral oil USP to control flying insects
- See label for detailed application rates and procedures
- Agriculture Application -1-4 pints per 100 gallons for ground applications.
- See label for listed crops
- Plants grown indoors, greenhouses, and nurseries
- Mix 1.6-6.47 oz per 10 gallons of water.
- Spray when pests first appear, repeat spray every 7-21 days.
- Test a small sample for phytotoxicity.
- See label for complete details