ExciteR Pyrethrin Insecticide
ExciteR pyrethrin concentrate contains 6% pyrethrins with 60.0% Piperonyl Butoxide. ExciteR can be used alone in a fogger or pump sprayer, or as an additive to other insecticides such as permethrin or cypermethrin for a faster knock-down of insect pests. Exciter provides a rapid knockdown and kill. ExciteR will help in increasing the knockdown and killing power of unwanted insects. Exciter is labeled to kill the following insects: Ants, Chiggers, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Grasshoppers, Ticks, Weevils, Flying Insects, and many other insects. When used alone, ExciteR does not leave a long residual.
- 1 oz bottle
- 16 oz bottle
- MIx Rates:0.25 - 4.25 oz. per gallon of water (see label for complete directions
Comparable to Stryker Insecticide Concentrate . Stryker and ExciteR both contain 6% pyrethrin and 60.0 Piperonyl Butoxide as their active ingredients. Stryker Insecticide is more economical.
- ExciteR is registered for indoor and outdoor use
- ExciteR may be tank-mixed with residual insecticides and insect growth regulators
- ExciteRis authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- ExciteR may be applied at as a wet spray while food plants are in operation
Suggested Application Rates: 0.25-1.0 oz per gallon of water
- 1 oz per gallon of water for inside use, per 1,500 square feet
- 0.25 oz per gallon of water for outside use, per 1,000 square feet
Shelf life for ExciteR insecticide will last for up to 5 years if out of direct sunlight and the top is on tight. May be used as a mixture to add extra kill to any insecticide product that we carry.
It is not advisable to use it with a non repellent product such as Termidor SC, Optigard Flex, or Phantom.