Fastrac Blox + Detex Soft Bait Kit
Combine Fastrac Blox (4 lbs) and Detex Blox Bait with Lumitrack as a perfect solution when using Fastrac Blox bait. Fastrac Blox with bromethalin (fast acting, non-anticoagulant neurotoxin) works quickly against rodents with results seen in a couple of days. However, sometimes rodents are shy of the active ingredient, bromethalin. There is a procedure called "pre-baiting" that can help solve this characteristic drawback. The Detex Bait Blox is a non-toxic bait with Lumitrack (rodents' droppings glow under a UV light) that is a highly palatable bait. As a non-toxic bait, Detex is useful as a monitoring tool and a pre-bait option.
Since Fastrac Blox has a powerful neurotoxin, we recommend Tier 1 Bait Stations, such as Protecta Ambush Bait Stations for protection of pets and children. There are no antidotes for bromethalin.
- Inspect areas of rodent activity and place Detex Blox Bait in these areas. If you are unsure of runways, place Detex inside and outside at points of entry to determine rodent activity. Once there is a determination of pathways and harborage areas, place Detex at highest points of entry.
- Let the rodents feed on the Detex Blox Bait for a couple of days, then replace the baiting locations with Fastrac Bl9ox.
- Fastrac Blox Bait Placements
- Rats: Place 2 to 12 blocks per placement (usually at intervals of 15 to 30 feet). Adjust the amount of bait applied to the level of rat feeding expected at each bait placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days or until signs of rat activity cease. See product label for more instructions.
- Mice: Use 1 bait block per placement. Space placements at intervals of 8 to 12 feet in infested areas. Larger placements, up to 2 blocks, may be needed at points of extremely high mouse activity.
Vet Guidelines for Pets and Rodenticides
Purchasing Options and Add Ons
- (6) Proteca Ambush Rat Bait Stations (Tier 1 Stations) +1 key
Need Extra Keys ? (Replacement Keys)